Undergraduate, MBA, and MS
- OM 300 - Introduction to Operations Management, Summer 2013 (17 students): This course is an introduction to the field of Operations Management, which addresses the design, operation, and continuous improvement of the business operations that produce and deliver products and services. The course will cover fundamental OM tools and principles such as product and process design, forecasting, planning, inventory management, total quality management, quality control, supply chain management, and transportation management. [Syllabus][Ratings= 4.0/5; Evaluations]
- OM 420 - Computer Simulation, Fall 2014 (9 students): This course teaches the use of simulation as a tool to investigate the performance of complex systems and processes. Fundamental simulation concepts and statistical evaluation are covered through the analysis of existing simulation models and the development of new models. Model development is performed using commercially available simulation software (Arena). [Syllabus][Ratings= 4.38/5; Evaluations]
- Introduction to Operations Management (BS level)
- Computer Simulation (MS and BS levels)
- Business Spreadsheet Analytics (MS, MBA, and EMBA levels)
- Graduate Certificate in College and University Teaching (more)
- Download this file to start the Flextron example on Optimal Product Availability.